Join Our Team
Hocking Hills State Park Lodge is accepting applications for all positions at our new lodge, opening in Fall 2022.
We have various employment opportunities available including full-time and part-time positions. If you're seeking a new opportunity within hospitality management, housekeeping, maintenance, or other related areas, please apply today.
Ready to join a great team? Fill out our online application.Apply Now
Applicants must be at least 16 years of age to work at Hocking Hills. Those under the age of 18 must secure a work permit during the school season.
Hospitality and guest service are our top priorities. As a result, we have appearance standards that all employees are expected to follow.
- Hairstyles must be neat, well-kept, and of a natural color.
- Facial hair must be neat and well-groomed.
- Employees must conform to health and sanitation regulations, such as hair restraints where applicable. Foodservice employees are not permitted to have manicured or false nails while on duty.
- Uniforms must be clean, unwrinkled, and tucked in at all times.
- Name tags are considered to be part of the uniform and must be worn at all times while on duty.
- Visible body piercings (such as nose or tongue rings, etc.) and visible tattoos are not permitted.
We expect all new employees to attend orientation in full compliance with our appearance standards.
Seasonal employees average 25—40 hours per week. Business levels vary by season and may cause fluctuations in the hours that employees need to work. Shifts can occur on any day of the week and at any hour, and split shifts are possible for some positions.
- Pay rates vary by position but are competitive within the area.
- Payday currently takes place every two weeks.
- Overtime is paid at time-and-a-half after working 40 hours in one week
Most seasonal employees begin work on Memorial Day and end on Labor Day. Since these dates encompass Hocking Hills’ busiest season, applicants should carefully consider their availability. We recognize the need for time off, but cannot guarantee days off during our busiest season. Weekends and holidays are required.